The Best Way To Brush Your Teeth
17th / November / 2017
It is possible to brush your teeth twice daily and still have oral diseases. Here are tips for brushing your teeth properly enough to prevent decays and plaque.
- Use an electric toothbrush.
- Use toothpaste with fluoride.
- Brush your tongue and cheek lining.
- Use an interdental toothbrush to clean gaps between your teeth.
- Avoid rinsing your mouth after brushing or using excessive mouthwash.
Remember to brush twice daily; in the morning and right before going to bed. Also, visit your dentist regularly for checkups.
Read more here:
Back to Blog